Join Our Team!
An award-winning company of the Spirit of Enterprise 2013, Play Nation is a leading company in gaming cafe business as well as specialising in the production of high quality corporate and social events for our clients.
As a member of the Play Nation team, you will work closely with team leaders to further your learning and experience in our gaming and events business. You will strive to provide excellent customer services to ensure all guest have an unforgettable experience with Play Nation.
Your daily customer relations work will include providing game recommendations, hosting and teaching board games, setting up console games and ensuring that all customer needs are attended to. With more experience, team members will also be required to assist events team with events management and hosting services as well as games production and consulting projects.
Why is the Play Nation Management Trainee Programme different?
• It is a structured 3 years programme advancing the candidate on a yearly basis
• Offer an accelerated full-time career pathway for high potential talents to advance to a manager position at the end of the 3 years programme
• Provide a platform to further groom and nurture talents into a management role after completion of the management trainee program
• Provide a structured development plan that will build both technical and managerial competencies for success
• Expose to additional responsibilities and assignments for maximum growth
• Receive dedicated mentoring from seasoned and experienced coaches
Who are we looking for?
• We are inviting all entry level with at least diploma degree to participate in this accelerated development program
• Driven personality and take charge of personal growth
• Have a passion for the creative tech industry and an entrepreneurial spirit to grow a local enterprise
• Customer-centric, people-oriented and a team player
• Willing to work weekends and public holidays
What we can offer:
• Full Time (FT): Starting gross salary from SGD$2,000 – $2,200
• FT: 5 days work week, one weekend off
• Ongoing training and career development
• Medical and meal Allowance, transport after 12 midnight
• Leadership opportunities and training
Only Singaporeans need apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.